Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sharing some Zumbo delight

Ahh Zumbo...such a delight to share. The occasion was my bestie's housewarming. A house so conveniently located halfway between me and Balmain, it naturally means I have more excuses to visit both!

After a very well prepared Mexican lunch (Jen, I still need to get the recipe for that divine guacamole off you!), the conversation progressed to dessert, and I jumped to volunteer ducking out to get some! Et voila...

The effect was much "oohing and ahhing", much like a prada bag on show... ;)

Wheely Good Berrylicious (Passionfruit mousse with berry compote, sandwiched between almond dacqiouse filled with white chocolate and almond croccante)

Mandarin, Rose, Lavender Macaroons


Tarte aux fruits de la Passion (Passionfruit tart)

Chocolate Sacher

Cloud 9


Miss Marple (crepe filled with maple sugar marscapone, orange jelly with strawberries tossed in Grand Marnier)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hee zumbo! what is the pink wheel?